COMPASS is an untimed, computerized test that helps your college evaluate your skills and place you into appropriate courses. COMPASS offers tests in reading, writing, math, writing essay, and English as a Second Language (ESL). You will receive your COMPASS test results immediately upon completion of testing.
Review materials include the following
- To schedule a date and time to take the COMPASS, contact the Assessment Center at 573-334-0826 x6509.
- The testing fee for the COMPASS Reading, Writing Skills, and Math tests is $30.00.
- Please be prepared to show a photo ID at the time of your COMPASS testing.
- COMPASS testing and score requirements vary by school. Please contact the school to which you are applying for information on which tests you need to take and minimum scores for placement.
- The COMPASS will take approximately 2 hours to complete.
- You may choose to retake any portion of the COMPASS at a cost of $10.00 per test ($30.00 if you need to retake all three tests; Reading, Writing Skills, and Math)
- Call the Assessment Office @ 573-334-0826 x6509 to schedule a retest.