Registration & Administration
All long-term programs (16 weeks or more)
require applicants to:
- Complete the appropriate application.
- Provide proof of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Provide a valid government issued photo ID
- Complete an entrance assessment with required scores.
- Submit to a background check
(criminal history may prohibit an individual from being admitted).
- Pay the required deposit or application fee (varies by program).
- Interview with faculty.
Additional requirements for admission vary
by program; please see the specifics listed
under each program.
For many healthcare programs, the number
of students accepted is limited. Selection
is based upon an evaluation of all the
Students in nine-month technical careers
programs are co-mingled with secondary
students. Enrollment of secondary students
is given priority with remaining openings
available to qualified adults. Therefore,
some technical careers programs have very
limited adult enrollment. Qualified adult
applicants may be placed on a wait list in the
order in which all required documents are